KEY FUNCTIONS INCREASED BY DETOXIFICATION:
- IMMUNE REGULATION
- HORMONAL REGULATION
- BLOOD PRESSURE
- ELIMINATION OF WASTE
PHYSICAL BENEFITS TO DETOX YOUR BODY
- Improve Organ Function: Toxins tend to build up in major organs such as the liver and stomach. The full body cleanse program addresses the detoxification of the digestive tract, the liver, the gallbladder, and the kidneys, as well as ridding the body of parasites and heavy metals. Detoxification will help to cleanse these organs and as a result they will begin to work more effectively.
- Reduction of Oxidative Stress: Oxidative stress is essentially an imbalance between the production of free radicals and the ability of the body to counteract or detoxify their harmful effects through neutralization by antioxidants.
- Boost Immune System: Detox cleansing reactions immediately precede better health and is an essential element for boosting the immune system. Regular cleansing means the immune system has less work to do and fewer battles to fight , leaving your system in a stronger state to fight the important battles and lower the risk of infections.
- Invigorates Blood and Lymph Flow: Improving circulation and blood flow are key factors in overall health. and proper functioning. This is because nutrients get to the tissues and toxins leave the tissues via the blood circulation. So if our blood circulation is not operating optimally, nutrition and detox will not work optimally.
MENTAL BENEFITS TO DETOX YOUR BODY
- Enhance Memory and Concentration: Toxins and free radicals which accumulate in the brain are linked to neurological disorders such as dementia. Elimination of toxins will gradually disappear, and improve brain function along with decreasing headaches and migraines.
- Natural Balance to the Neurological System: The Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) is part of the neurological control system which maintains balance to the body and runs various physiological life-sustaining processes. It is divided into two parts: the Sympathetic Nervous System (SNS) and the Parasympathetic Nervous System (PNS). The SNS is often called "fight or flight" nervous system because the SNS prepares your body to fight or flee from danger. When the SNS becomes the dominant branch of the nervous system, blood is shunted away from the internal organs and into the muscles and the periphery of the body (arms, legs, etc.) to facilitate action. In contrast, the PNS also called rest, repair and rebuild nervous system, is responsible for digestion, stimulating the immune during sleep, elimination and serves to regulate restoration. It is important to understand that when the SNS is dominant, the functions of the PNS are proportionately shut down. If this happens too frequently, many vital SNS functions become labored and vital PNS functions are relatively inhibited.
- Lifestyle changes is an additive benefit to detoxing which most people do not consider. As you progress through the whole body cleanse program, you will begin to see the overall health results while feeling better physically and mentally. Naturally, the feeling may become addictive and lead to lifestyle changes such as, eliminating bad elements which make your body vulnerable to toxins. Decreasing caffeine, smoking, alcohol along with eating better and getting more exercise are all actions which help protect your body. After a whole body cleanse, will be a perfect time to begin these actions.
Detoxification is the process of removing toxin from your body. The process to detox your body involves many different elements. A detox diet can be a powerful self-healing tool. The importance of cleansing the body and ridding it of toxins and impacted fecal matter cannot be overstated. In our society today, we are constantly being exposed to toxins in our food, water and environment. While our bodies are equipped to remove them, the increasing exposure may compromise optimal elimination, which may result in fatigue, constipation, allergies, digestive health issues, skin eruptions, recurrent headaches, inability to loss weight, memory concerns, and other ailments. If the central nervous system is inadequately balanced, then all the organs and glands of our bodies do not have the power to maintain health and heal. A detox period allows our bodies to cleanse internally and focus on repairing health concerns as a result of the toxin exposure. We offer various detox programs to assist in decreasing any toxic body burden and increase optimal health.
ARE YOU IN NEED OF A DETOX DIET PLAN?
DETOXIFICATION FOR OPTIMAL HEALTH